Tuesday 22 November 2016

OAP Lolo Meets The Guy Who Hates Her Several Years After


Lol, the on air personality shared the story this morning, saying God has been good to her. She said a guy in the university once looked at her and said I HATE you, but today he is forming they are friends. She wrote;
I remember when some guy looked at me in the university and said i Hate you and i had nothing to say to him than i don't like you either,i fast forward the years same guy saw me at a major event and he told people that we went to the same school and we were friends.....i said wawuuuuuu so you don't hate me anymore because God has placed me in a great place.... Don't let people's opinion get to you...focus is key

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.