Thursday 4 August 2016

Words are not enough to express the love I have for you | Sola Sobowale shares new photos of her twin girls



Veteran actress, Sola Sobowale shared some new photos hours ago to mark the birthday of her twin girls. Celebrating the 26th birthday of the Girls, the beautiful actress wrote:


"Lolu mi... Eji mi... Happy Birthday! I pray God continues to bless you abundantly in all that you do. I thank God for giving me such beauties. Words are not enough to express the love I have for you. I love you love you. See you tonight for our turn up, lol P.S cant you tell if they are twins? #twinlife #motheroftwins #sisters"



Taiwo and Kehinde were 14 when they relocated to UK with their dad, Oludotun Sobowale where they studied Accounting, Advertising & Public Relations respectively from Northampton University.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.