Monday 8 August 2016

Hook up with Jacinta - A rich sugar mummy from Nakuru


Hi admin , am Jacinta in Nakuru,  I in need of a loving and caring guy to take care of my sexual
needs and my body.I am an entrepreneur running my own Boutique  businesses in town centre. I am able to sustain myself as well have some money left to play with. If you can handle a big lady with a high sexual appetite  then get my number from the admin. I baldly need a young guy from around Nairobi ,Nakuru, Naivasha, and Eldoret. You must be willing to relocate n stay with me.
Am a single mum and a well to do business lady, rich and doing in my endeavors. I love spending
time with young people when am not at work and that has made me develop sexual attraction towards them. He should be ready to take me to ecstasy in bed and i will be the best of all times.
To hook up with Jacinta sms Hook Up Jacinta to 0723144386. Charges are Kshs. 450 per hook up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.